Sunday, November 18, 2007

Soccer vs. Orangeville

Well, we played Orangeville and man, what a game. The feild was really big and we played pretty bad. I was in net.


The game started and Joel scored 30 seconds in. We were happy since we got a very early lead. The game went on and we got another goal by Patrick. He got a pass from Kaleb(I think) and then deked out the goalie and tapped it in. We went in to half time 2-0.

The game started again and Patrick scored again. It was another tap in but we were still happy with it. Later, we gave up a really stupid foul and they took the free kick. Now, it wasn't good but one of our defenders was too busy complaining that he left a man open. The he jynxed me and that led to the goal. He didn't head it though. 3-1.

I was really mad but I kept thinking to myself " We better get another goal since we gave up such a stupid one". And boy did we. Joel got a pass from Kaleb and then BOOM! volleyed it into the top corner. It was really, really amazing. Joel and Kaleb make a great combination.

The game ended 4-1 and I had real fun! Next week, I hope I play out in forward. :)

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

I know that your teammate stayed there and complained instead of paying attention to the play, but you should have called him in. It was a very stupid goal, but it happens a lot, I remember many goals in which somebody went for the header and missed and the goalie flew to where the ball should have gone. Argentina scored a goal like that in the World Cup qualifiers for France '98.

Don't beat yourself up over this, and don't get mad at the other kid (of course I know who it was). They will always be there for you, dude.

El Fafa said...

Hola Sobrino, te felicito por tu blog y prometo pasar seguido asi me entero de tus cosas. Y si puedo te mando fotos para que postees...no tengo de cuando jugaba al futbol, pero aun sigo jugando de vez en cuando, asi que me puedo sacar una...ademas sigo jugando muy bien, como siempre.
Un abrazo grande de tu tio Martin

santi49 said...

Ok, daddy. :)

Hola Martin!!!