Monday, November 17, 2008

Live from Argentina - Day 3 and 4










Hey readers. Sorry I didn´t post. I had no access to a computer.

Day 3
On Saturday, we stayed in bed to about 12:30m since we had stayed up until 4:30 playing FIFA '08 at a friends house. We then went to eat at the mall with Paco, Martin, Florencia, and my grandma. Here are some photos of that day, in which we really didn´t do much.


Me standing at a barbeque. THE SUN WAS IN MY EYES.








We went to eat with some of Martin´s high school friends.




And that´s about it for day three.




Day 4


Ah, day four. We wake up, 12:00 again, and eat breakfast. Then we play a little PS2 , in which I won this time, and headed out to pick up the tickets. We were going to go see Boca vs. Velez in which I will post about separate because that way I get more readers. We ate at Puerto Madero which was a very nice place. Then we went to the game. The field was huge and you have no idea on the amount of swearing I heard. After the game, we went to Martin´s to shower because I had glitter in my hair that came from the Boca bandana. Then we went to my grandma´s house to say hi to my cousins and I slept there. Two pictures this time.

La Bombonera, the Boca Juniors field.


Outside the Bombonera

That´s it for the two days I missed. Thanks for reading. Check back soon.

2 comments:

el fafa said...

No comentaste que no podias gritar los goles de Velez... porque estabamos rodeados de hinchas de Boca, y que despues grite todos juntos en el auto, una vez lejos de la cancha.(gracias a Velez seguimos primeros).

Mike said...

Santi... pobrecito... ir a la Bostanera... bueno, al menos viste ese tipo de cosas que pasan muy rara vez... que Velez gane.
me parece, o el fafa es de ciclon?