Friday, February 1, 2008

Cloverfield

I went to see the movie Cloverfield a week ago and I forgot to write about it. :S

Anyway, the movie is about a group of people that get caught in the middle of the time when cloverfield attacks. Cloverfield is a giant godzilla type monster that attacks New York.
This is a picture of the movie poster.

The filming is quite different though. If you've seen King Kong, the filming is steady and professional. But, in this movie, all the filming is done with a com corder. It adds some suspense because, for example, in one part, they knock cloverfield down and there is a lot smoke so you can't see anything. But, all of a sudden, he comes out and attacks the chopper that this group of people are in. The camara shakes, gets knocked down and Hud, the filmmaker, hits his head when they fell so hard that he dies. These are three of the characters.


Oh and FYI, Rob is on the left, Marlina in the middle and Lily on the right.


One more thing, Marlina got bit and she went to a military base, she started bleedin out of her eye and they started freakin out yelling "bite!".. she was brought behind a curtain and you hear splat, and blood shoots all over the curtain. Me and my friend were REALLY freaked out. THE GIRL EXPLODED!!! OMG!

But, all in all, it was enjoyable.

5 comments:

tulip said...

I just passed by to say hello!
I have not seen this movie and I don't think I will... it is not my kind of movie... But I hope you enjoy it!

Biddie said...

I LOVED Cloverfield, but I did not like the filming style. I really didn't. I would have liked it better if it had been 'normally'
Still, I liked it alot. I love monster movies. Shawn and I like to see a movie every Friday, if we can.

Maria Marta said...

Hi, I usually read your Dad's blog but I thought I'd have a look at yours too.

Can't wait to see this film, that's why I just read half your post in case you wrote about what happens in it. Can never be too careful!!

santi49 said...

thanks for the comments all

J-oda said...

No es el tipo de pelĂ­culas que me atrapa..
Sin embargo es muy bueno conocer las opiniones de otras personas!

Exito!