Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TFC!

WOW!

On Saturday, my dad and I went to a Toronto FC match. It was sold out and really busy. The stadium was enormous! We were able to meet Argentine Claudio Lopez and shake hands with him. I had a really good time!!!

OH, and sorry about the Ottawa thing. I'm working on it!




WOW!

El Sabado, mi papa y yo fuimos a verlos a el equipo de TORONTO FC. El lugar era enorme y recontra lleno. Nos encontramos con Claudio Lopez y nos conocimos! Fue muy divertido!

O, y perdon por el tema de Ottawa. Lo estoy terminando!

6 comments:

Gabriel said...

There's a couple of pictures in my blog that you can use for this post...

Just look for my 'Where were you' game and get them!

Mariposa said...

Hi! I'm glad to see you are doing bi-lingual post too, quite impressive!

Mike said...

Cool, Santi.
I remember the time i met my soccer idol when i was young...
You'll never forget this day.
Hope you're not Racing Club fan, nor Velez... are you?

santi49 said...

I am a Velez FAN!!!!

:P:P:P

Mike said...

Oops... I'm very sorry for you.
Tell me, how it is to cheer for a team that doesn't exist?
Yes, i know... your father told you stories about...
haha

el fafa said...

Como de Velez???? Pero por lo menos te siguen gustando los redonditos de ricota??? Decime que si...