Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Live from Argentina - Day 5 and 6

Wow, it´s getting hard tokeep up with this. I don´t have too much computer access so it might get difficult writing everyday.
The past few days, I have spent a lot of time with family and friends. Unfortunately, I couldn´t get any pictures in as my camara is arriving tomorrow. So I will post a more formal story tomorrow and the following days after that. All in all, I´m okay! Bombarded with comments and questions such as ´Oh, Does Coca-Cola exist there?´or ´Are there malls over there?´. Yea, it´s fun. Well, Im gonna go, I´ll try to write tomorrow. Bye!

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Too good you keep posting. I'm thousands of kilometres away, and I can't call you. So all I have is whatever your mom tells me... and these posts.

Think of me when you don't feel like updating this blog. I really wait for your posts!!!

I love you, and I'm really happy to see that you're having such a great time

--Your father

el fafa said...

Che, no seas fiaca que yo te empreste mi camara, te empreste... Y es la mas mejor de todas asi que saca fotos, canejo... una pregunta... en serio hay Coca Cola Zero en Canada? y Capuccino? Hay Capuccino? A mi me trajeron uno de Tim Horton... para la proxima quiero las donuts de crema. Gracias!

Mike said...

Grande, Santi!
No seas fiaca y segui posteando.
Keep on posting!